Newlyn Court is all about Enjoying a Peaceful Life
WHY BUY ON NEWLYN COURT?
Newlyn Court is all about Enjoying a Peaceful Life.
We are in a small and quiet location just perfect for the retired & semi-retired persons that can now, really Improve their quality of life, become secure and belong to a friendly, caring community.
Our family traditions bring along beliefs in Old fashioned values,
- Treat your neighbours as you would like to be treated
- Together, enjoy Peace and quiet with people like you.
- Having neighbours that really care about one another and watching out for each other.
- Being Grandparents that welcome the grandchildren and friends over for a short stay.
Destress, simplify your life, D clutter then relax and experience a complete change of pace and outlook, your very own home in Blackpool.
Escape the hustle and bustle to the tranquillity of Newlyn, and enjoy the leisurely, or exciting life Blackpool has to offer.
So, the time, it’s NOW, to move, exclusively for the over 50s all year round affordable, living, with low rates, a great community, tranquillity & stunning location….
In 1994 my husband and I purchased a park home on the newly opened Newlyn Court. it was the best move we made. Not only living in a park home, it is a warm easily maintained property, but the friendship and the caring, of a close-knit community. this is comforting to me, after losing my husband six years ago.
Finally, the thing which makes Newlyn Court the best!!!, park. are the owners Valerie and Bill Oldham. They are the most wonderful people I have ever met.
There is nothing they wouldn’t do for their residents, (or I should say friends!)
any emergency they are on hand to help, and when husbands and wives die, they are also on hand to share in whatever they can do. I absolutely love my park home, the site where it is situated and the superb owners I’m not going anywhere soon!!!
LOCATION | LOCATION | LOCATION
- Sat in the shadows of Blackpool tower, just 3 miles away
- One mile from the prom, from the trams and trains.
- Bus Stop 100yds
- Supermarket, Retail Park Pub, & P.O. ½ mile away
- Food outlet, shop and take-away 100yds
- Blackpool Town Centre shopping
- Beautiful Lytham Green 5.5 miles away
- St Anne’s Pier 3 ½ miles away
- Cleveleys just 8 ½ miles away
- M55 Motorway ¾ mile
- Just 1 hr drive to The Lakes
Contact us to discuss a site visit